Engagement ModelsWe're here for you!
Our engagement with clients is the cornerstone to a successful project. The primary goal of the engagement is to understand and create a strategy that is aligned with the solutions and ultimately the project. We need to understand the details in order to properly plan resources, costs and scheduling constraints. We want to be a dependable part in our relationship with your organization.
We work with several engagement models that reflect our partnership philosophy while meeting your needs of the project(s). As your way of doing business change, we can work with your constraints to build a dynamic model that simply fits.
- Based on a specification mentioning the cost as well as deliverables and timelines to ensure that all needs are met within stipulated timeline.
- Well defined and specified services with relatively lower to medium levels of complexities.
- Projects with clearly identified risks and assumptions.
- Projects with a little scope for changes and enhancements during execution.
Time & Material
- Based on the cost incurred by the resource utilization in a particular time period
- Projects with variable scopes due to which accurate cost estimation is a complex task.
- Projects with evolving specifications, emerging technologies and undocumented business processes.
- Based on the need for a dedicated pool of IT resources as per the requirement, preference and expectation.
- Large scale and complex projects.
- Scarcity of good resources.
- Inadequate IT skills and rare skill resources.
- Hiring & training issues.
- Improper utilization of resources.